Game-worn and game-used merchandise will be up for auction starting Thursday, benefiting the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides for Breast Cancer
On Thursday morning, the New England Revolution Charitable Foundation will launch an online auction that includes pink game-used and game-worn merchandise from the Oct. 1 Breast Cancer Awareness match against Seattle Sounders FC at Gillette Stadium.
All proceeds from the online auction will be donated to the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides for Breast Cancer program.
The auction will launch at 8 a.m., on Thursday, Oct. 6, and run through Sunday, Oct. 16.
The items up for bid include:
- Matt Reis’ autographed pink adidas goalkeeper jersey worn during the Oct. 1 match
- Team-autographed pink adidas game balls used on Oct. 1
- Team-autographed pink Revolution and MLS W.O.R.K.S. scarves
- Team-autographed pink Gatorade sideline towel
- Pink adidas game balls used on Oct. 1, autographed by Benny Feilhaber and Shalrie Joseph
- Autographed game-worn jerseys, including commemorative MLS W.O.R.K.S. pink ribbon patch, from:
- Kevin Alston
- Milton Caraglio
- Ryan Cochrane
- Diego Fagundez
- Benny Feilhaber
- Ryan Guy
- Shalrie Joseph
- A.J. Soares
- Chris Tierney
- Monsef Zerka
- adidas F50 cleats, worn and autographed by Diego Fagundez
- Matt Reis’ pink goalkeeper package, including autographed pink gloves and boots
- Framed, autographed Landon Donovan U.S. National Team jersey, donated by We Got Soccer
- Framed, autographed Abby Wambach pink U.S. National Team jersey, donated by We Got Soccer
- Framed pink U.S. National Team jersey autographed by Shannon Boxx, Lauren Cheney, Stephanie Cox, Amy Lepeilbet, Jill Loyden, Kelly O’Hara, Christie Rampone, Megan Rapinoe, Becky Sauerbrunn and Abby Wambach, donated by We Got Soccer
The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation assists a variety of charitable organizations and programs by supporting their educational, family and health initiatives. In particular the Revolution targets our activities specifically towards youth programs and programs with close ties to the game of soccer. The New England Revolution Charitable Foundation is the nonprofit organization through which the Revolution supports charitable and philanthropic organizations throughout New England.
This is a press release from the New England Revolution. We did not write this. But we support this kind of effort.